Bridle Hire Policy
Terms and Conditions of Bridle Hire
1. For the purposes of this agreement, the term lender refers to bitless horse and the term hirer refers to the person that has paid the hire costs of the items being hired.
2. The hire period is for 14 days, from receipt of the items.
3. The costs of the bridle are requested upfront and will be refunded if the bridle is returned with 28 days of the despatch email.
4. Once received by the hirer, the items to be hired are the responsibility of the hirer, until received by the lender.
5. The items to be hired must be despatched to the lender once the hire period has expired.
6. It is the responsibility of the hirer to inspect the items to be hired on receipt and to inform the lender of any concerns regarding the condition of the items, prior to use.
7. Costs of returning hired items to the lender will be born by the hirer.
8. Any items received by the lender in a damaged state may result in the hirer being invoiced for replacement or repair, at the lenders discretion.
9. Bitless Horse and Orbitless is not liable for any injury or damage to horse handler/rider or any third party or property whilst the items are in the possession of the hirer.
Address for the return of hired items:
Orbitless, 14 Crabtree Lane, Sutton on Sea, Lincolnshire, LN12 2RT
As the items remain the responsibility of the customer until received by the lender, I would advise that customers use recorded delivery to ensure that they are not liable for non returned items.